BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

27 May 2024

UNTITLED by Estelle Cortes

28 May 2024


I want to live simply. I just want to plant and grow my trees, frolic with the birds and butterflies in the fields, hug my fur babies, and watch my son become a man. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I just want to be- boundless and infinite.

I shall rest one day soon,
Where the wild things are,
Among my beloved trees,
Hidden in the field of wild dandelions
My weary bones shall lay,
With the sky above me,
And the valleys sing my song,
The mountain ranges 
Shall stand guard over my grave,
The Sun will celebrate the life I lived,
And Luna will mourn for me at night.
Even when no one cares to remember,
Bury my bones where the wild things are.

~Estelle~
072523
©️Estelle Cortes Pimentel
All Rights Reserved